A Trust commitment to:
- Provide an effective, accountable and sustainable leadership team across the schools which will ensure an unwavering commitment to achieving the best outcomes for all children.
- Promote the role of Headteacher as a leader for learning both within each individual school and across the Trust within the Trust Leadership Team.
- Engage actively in talent spotting and provide opportunities for all staff to grow into effective leaders through clearly communicated and well supported career paths.
- Provide access to regular high-quality coaching and a fully developed and robust appraisal system.
- Ensure high quality CPD through both internal models of high quality practice and access to the very best external providers.
- A dedication to research based learning opportunities that will enhance all areas of practice.
- Continual improvement by employing the Sigmund curve approach by always starting the next cycle of improvement whilst the schools are successful.
Maintaining an effective relationship between Governors and the Senior Leadership Team through trust, openness and transparency, on the basis of a shared vision and accountability for improvement