The core purpose of the Trust is to maintain good and outstanding schools, and to ensure the rapid improvement of schools which need support in the future. The Trust must also act as a vehicle for enabling the sharing of best practice across the schools to ensure continual improvement. The Trust will provide the financial capacity to achieve economies of scale to benefit every child in every school within the Trust.
The Trust will create and maintain a shared culture which requires everyone whatever their role, staff or pupil, Governor or Parent, to take responsibility for their position and be accountable for what they achieve. We will be driven by a desire to make a positive impact on the lives of all children. Our shared culture will respect, uphold and complement each school’s distinctive ethos and character.
- An unwavering belief that all children can succeed.
- A steadfast commitment in making every child’s well-being of paramount importance and a dedication to develop the whole child.
- The demonstration of high standards in all aspects of school life must be continually expected if they are to be maintained.
- Effective leadership and teaching are the keys to raising standards.
- Capacity and sustainability is created via effective succession planning.
- Best value and synergy is ensured by exploiting opportunities made available through economies of scale and increased efficiency.
- The most effective professional development for staff is learned from expert practitioners.
- Continued excellence is heightened through embracement of change
- An outward facing vision, we will seek to exploit opportunities to improve our practice, whilst providing support to our local communities.
- A commitment to providing life changing experiences that will ensure that every child’s future success is built on today’s achievement.
What makes us unique?
The Potential in Everyone Academy Trust is unique in that it is a primary only mixed Church of England MAT with both Church and Community schools. We have long time successful relationship with both the Diocese of Canterbury and Kent Local Authority which will continue to offer us a range of resources and opportunities.